- Dr Phil Chisnall - Partner working 3 days a week
- Dr Rebekah Stone - Partner working 2 days a week
- Dr Jade Mayes - Partner working 3 days a week
- Dr Jennifer Yin - Salaried doctor working 2 days a week
- Dr Ian Bennet-Britton - Salaried doctor working 1.5 days a week
- Dr Annie Elkins - Salaried doctor working 2 days a week
- Dr Tom Buckman - Salaried doctor working 2 days a week
- Dr Aisha Thebo - Salaried doctor working 3 days a week
- Dr Vicky Pitts - Salaried doctor working 2 days a week
- Dr Emma Oliver - Salaried doctor working 3 days a week
- Dr Jen Devereux - Salaried doctor working 2 days a week
- Mark Griffiths - Our Practice Pharmacist can help with medication queries and reviews for Diabetes and COPD.
- Mustafa Hossain
First contact physiotherapist
- Nigel - Our first contact physiotherapist. Nigel will assess patients with a new onset of muscular or bone/joint pain and offer a treatment plan or refer for further investigations
Health & wellbeing Coach
- Saba - Our Health and Wellbeing coach. Saba works with patients to help them make positive changes in their lives to enhance their health and wellbeing.
Treatment Room Team
- Raquel, Ellie, Emma & Teena - Our treatment room Nurses can provide you with a whole range of services to help your health
- Lisa, Keeley, Chloe - Our health care assistant team will see you for bloods, blood pressure readings, lifestyle advice and other routine investigations
Strategic Business Manager
- Vicki Staatz - Responsible for the running of the practice and for all strategic development.
Reception & Administration Team
We have 14 Receptionists and Administrators working various shifts who will make appointments and deal with your enquiries. They also work behind the scenes supporting our Doctors and Nurses.