Ordering repeat medication
ALL medication must be requested directly from us - we do not accept requests on your behalf from any third party organisation's , for example internet or high street chemists.
- The easiest way to order repeat medication is ON LINE using www.patientaccess.com (use link below)
- You can also drop a paper request into the box at the entrance to the Health Centre
- We do not take any medication requests by phone or by e mail.
- All prescriptions are sent electronically to your nominated chemist - you are not able to collect them from us.
- If you wish to have medication delivered you will still need to order it and arrange with a local chemist for it to be delivered to your home.
Please allow 48 hrs (TWO working days) for all repeat medication requests to be sent to your nominated pharmacy
If you are regularly using your blue inhaler and relying on it to manage your asthma symptoms, you are more at risk of an asthma attack.
Research shows that issuing only one blue inhaler at a time allows us to better identify and manage patients whose asthma is not well controlled.
From 05.12.22 we will only issue ONE blue (Salbutamol) inhaler on any one prescription
You will be informed nearer the time if this affects you and your prescription has been changed